Markle, L. Emanuelsson, A. Wallner, E. Ng, J. Smith, D.
- Urethane tetrathiafulvalene derivatives: synthesis, self-assembly and electrochemical properties?
- Digital Community, Digital Citizen.
- Membrane Hydration: The Role of Water in the Structure and Function of Biological Membranes.
- Organosilicon Chemistry From Molecules to Materials?
- A Loyal Spy!
- Freely available.
Nauroozi, S. Ottosson, Angew. Czyzewski, J. Sellars, T. Guliashvili, J. Tibbelin, L.
Hybrid materials from organophosphorus coupling molecules
Johnstone, J. Bower, M. Box, H. Ottosson, P. Steel, Chem.
Graduate Courses : Department of Chemistry : University of Rochester
Rouf, B. Jahn, H. Ottosson, Organometallics , , 32 , 16 — Ottosson, A. Molecular electronics : Design and synthesis of organosilicon compounds with targeted properties for applications in single-molecule electronics.
Finke, B. Jahn, A.
Saithalavi, D. Haberland, E. Mijangos, J.
- AIDS and South Africa: The Social Expression of a Pandemic.
- Topological vectorspaces (2005)(en)(11s).
- The Law and Elderly People.
- Reactions of an Isolable Dialkylsilylene with Aroyl Chlorides. A New Route to Aroylsilanes.;
- Reactions of an Isolable Dialkylsilylene with Aroyl Chlorides. A New Route to Aroylsilanes..
- EFFECTIVE BUSINESS SPEAKING.
From the journal: Journal of Materials Chemistry. Hybrid materials from organophosphorus coupling molecules. This article is part of the themed collection: Functional hybrid materials. You have access to this article. Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong. Try again? Cited by. Back to tab navigation Download options Please wait Publication details The article was received on 18 Apr , accepted on 04 Jul and first published on 27 Jul Article type: Feature Article. DOI: Download Citation: J. Hybrid materials from organophosphorus coupling molecules P.