- Paris in Love: A Memoir.
- Shop with confidence.
- Fink, Deborah — Iowa Center for the Book!
- Fink, Deborah!
- Agrarian Women: Wives and Mothers in Rural Nebraska, - Deborah Fink - Google книги.
- Semantic Web and Databases: Second International Workshop, SWDB 2004, Toronto ,Canada, August 29-30, 2004, Revised Selected Papers.
- Deborah Fink.
Rural women -- United States -- Case studies. World War, -- Women. Notes Includes index.
Bibliography: p. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? La Trobe University Library. Borchardt Library, Melbourne Bundoora Campus.
Open to the public ; University of Sydney Library. None of your libraries hold this item.
Open Country, Iowa: Rural Women, Tradition, and Change
Tags What are tags? Add a tag. Public Private login e.
- Lower Extremity Arterial Disease;
- Genealogical Research in Iowa.
- Log in with your RSS Membership.
- Follow the Author.
- Language-related Conflicts in Multinational and Multiethnic Settings: Success and Failure of Language Regimes.
- Spline functions on triangulations!
- Server Architectures: Multiprocessors, Clusters, Parallel Systems, Web Servers, Storage Solutions.
Add a tag Cancel Be the first to add a tag for this edition. Originally published in These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
RURAL MOSAIC IN AMERICA
She lives in Ames, Iowa. For more information about Deborah Fink, visit the Author Page.
Permissions Information. Subsidiary Rights Information. Media Inquiries.
Open Country, Iowa: Rural Women, Tradition, and Change - Deborah Fink - Google книги
Labor History. Women's Studies. Home Close.